Offering Full Range of Treatments Including Cosmetic Dentistry
Update April 2022
We are delighted to inform you that the Welsh Deanery have removed all restrictions on the type of treatments hence we can now continue to take care of your complete oral health needs from general or cosmetic dentistry to oral surgery with the highest level of care and service that you are accustom to.
However, the Welsh Government’s current de-escalation phase means there are still some restrictions on how we are able to offer treatments.
There are detailed and stringent guidelines set for all dental clinics at every step of the process and operation, from the moment you contact us to entering the clinic and until you leave.
Policies and Procedures when attending appointments
- Strictly by appointment only – Please do not attend the clinic without an appointment, you can contact us by phone, email or via our website to make an appointment.
- Wear a face mask or visor – ALL patients including children. Please do not enter the clinic if you do not have one, ring the bell and wait for assistance. We will supply you with a mask or visor at a cost of £2.00.
- Attend alone and without any extra equipment or bags- unless of course you are chaperoning a dependent to their appointment.
- Attend 5 minutes prior to your appointment – if over 5 minutes late I am afraid this will result in the cancellation of your appointment, please note a non-attendance fee will be applied in this instance.
- Hand sanitise when entering the clinic – then report to reception where further advice will be provided.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic all dental visits after the initial oral examination will continue to be divided into 2 categories,
- Non AGP Treatment (Aerosol Generated Process) – follow-up assessment, x-rays, impressions and simple extractions.
- AGP Treatment – All treatment that requires the use of any handpiece and/or air and water instruments.
AGP treatment has to be planned ahead as it requires full PPE setup followed by fallow time and decontamination. It is very time consuming and expensive, this is why it is imperative to assess first and then plan ahead and where possible to carry out all required treatments in one following appointment.
Fees & Payment
Due to high demand and usage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and the high price of materials and products the fees have been temporarily increased.
Our team are working very hard and will continue to provide the highest level of care and support that you are accustom to.
Thank you in advance for your support and as always wish you and your loved ones good health.
Dr Vida Kolahi
If you have any questions or concerns please call the clinic on 029 2038 2671