Update Dec 2022 until further notice
The Welsh Deanery have removed all restrictions hence we now can continue to take care of your complete oral health needs from general to cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, implant & oral surgery and facial aesthetics with the highest level of care and service that you are accustomed to.
However, there are still detailed and stringent guidelines to follow from the moment you contact us, to entering and leaving the clinic.
Policies and Procedures when attending appointments
- Please do not attend the clinic if you have any symptoms of covid19.
- No longer required to wear a face mask or visor – Unless you are having any symptoms of flu, cold or cough.
- Attend 5 minutes prior to your appointment – if over 10 minutes late I am afraid this will result in the cancellation of your appointment, please note a non-attendance fee will be applied in this instance.
- Hand sanitise when entering the clinic – then report to reception where further advice will be provided.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic all dental treatment after the initial oral examination will continue to be divided into 2 categories,
- Non AGP Treatment (Aerosol Generated Process) – follow-up assessment, x-rays, impressions and simple extractions.
- AGP Treatment – All treatment that requires the use of any handpiece and/or
air and water instruments.
AGP treatments have to be planned ahead as it requires PPE setup followed by surgery decontamination. It is very time consuming and expensive, this is why it is imperative to assess first and then plan ahead for any recommended treatment/s.
Fees & Payment
Due to current affairs and high demands the purchase price of all materials, products and equipment have increased therefore we have had to reluctantly increase some of our treatment fees.
Our team are working very hard and will continue to provide the highest level of care and support that you are accustomed to.
Thank you in advance for your support and as always we wish you and your loved ones good health.
Dr Vida Kolahi
If you have any questions or concerns please call the clinic on 029 2038 2671