Welcome to Cathedral Dental Clinic’s Corporate Oral Health Campaign page for Eversheds where we are actively working together to ensure your wellbeing.
Cathedral Dental Clinic is an exclusive and proactive dental clinic in Cardiff offering state of the art dentistry at the highest level, ranging from general & cosmetic dentistry to dental implants and orthodontic treatments. Every member of our team is committed to providing the best possible care whilst focusing on helping you to achieve your optimum in oral health as well as a confident smile.
The oral health campaign is funded privately by our clinic because we believe there is not enough impartial and comprehensive information available to members of the public regarding the physical impact of oral health, what is available to them, how they can benefit from it and where they can obtain it.
Cathedral Dental Clinic is working closely with Eversheds enabling them to offer their valued employees this resource which is in line with maintaining a healthy and happy workforce.
Through our Corporate Oral Health Campaign as an employee of Eversheds we offer you:
- Free immediate registration
- Free emergency appointments – usually charged at £45.00
- Discounted private examinations at £15.00 – usually charged at £30.00
- Discounted General private treatments for similar NHS charges*
- 10% discount on all Cosmetic, Implants and Orthodontic treatments*
- Quarterly discount vouchers*
- Online booking
To further support you, when registered and attending regularly we will also offer:
- Registration with the above benefits for your immediate family members*
- Free examination and treatment of your children up to the age of 16*
Our team is available to be contacted directly and we will arrange regular visits your office to answer any questions, provide advice and/or help to overcome any fears or concerns you may have about visiting the dentist.
To register as a patient at Cathedral Dental Clinic, request an appointment or make an enquiry, please contact us by phone or fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to browse our website for information and guidance on the type of treatments, services and technology available to you to achieve your desired, healthy smile.